Residential Block and Estate Management
This is an introductory open learning course and reference material for residential block managers and support staff in England and Wales.
It provides the knowledge needed for the Institute of Residential Property Management’s (IRPM) Foundation Examination (formerly Part I) (http://www.irpm.org.uk/public/page/exam-part1) and covers every aspect of managing small blocks to luxury city apartment buildings.
The course is accessed from the Residential Block and Estate Management learning website, which enables the training to be delivered in a flexible way.
It contains updates on new legislation, and a latest news section. The course has been designed to be flexible and allow learning while at work. It can also be used as a reference tool for property managers.
The content is published by a partnership comprising:
- Association of Retirement Housing Managers (ARHM)
- Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA)
- Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA)
- Asset Skills
- Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH)
- National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
The cost is:
- £65 members - total cost including VAT £78 (member of any of the organisations listed above, or the IRPM). Your membership details will be requested in due course.
- £95 non members - total cost including VAT £114 For this, you will receive 12 months'* unlimited access to the course and material on the Residential Block and Estate Management learning website and be able to request access to the foundation exam.
*Begins when you receive your log in details for the open learning site.
Click here to register and purchase the online course.
Need more information about the course? If you are registered on the course and would like access to the foundation exam or need any assistance please email us at email@example.com